The following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Cover letter (optional)
- Candidate's curriculum vitae in tabular format, including a list of publications and funding (e.g. Scholarships, third-party funded projects etc.
- An exposÚ describing the planned work (max. 10 pages including bibliography)
- University degree certificates ( B.A. certificate, M.A. certificate or equivalent, Doctoral certificate or certification of successful disputation or scheduled date of disputation)
- Short summary of doctoral thesis (1 page max.)
- Two publications (article, book chapter, important public presentation)
- A statement from the institution where the work is to be conducted, to employ the applicant in case she receives this position and to provide the appropriate infrastructure
Two references from scientists in your field (e.g. primary reviewers of your dissertation, future cooperation partners), should be sent directly to the programme coordinator, Dr. Michaela D÷lle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please name the documents as follows:
Cover Letter: Lastname-Cover.pdf
Curriculum Vitae: Lastname-CV.pdf
University degree/doctoral certificate: Lastname-Certificate.pdf
Summary dissertation: Lastname-DissSummary.pdf
Publications: Lastname-publication1.pdf, Lastname-publication2.pdf
Statement from the institution: Lastname-Institution.pdf
Letters of reference: Lastname-reference1.pdf, Lastname-reference2.pdf
- All uploaded documents should be in the form of a PDF file.
- All documents – in total – may not be larger than 100 MB (please adapt your documents accordingly).
- In order to access the online application you need to accept the Security-Certificate edited by DFN
(Deutsches Forschungsnetz) using the Deutsche Telekom Root Certificate.
- Some browsers delete all entries after using the back-to-form-button. Please ensure that all data
are preserved before sending the data. This also concerns the upload areas.
- If the application process is interrupted for any reason, all data will be lost and a new application must be filed.
- After an application has been submitted, changes are no longer possible.
We would like to ask you for your patience while we are processing your application.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, we will send you a confirmation email to the email address provided on the form.