|The applicant clicks on this link, fills in the registration code, and submits his/her application file. This file should be labelled with applicant's family name and full first name (example: "miller_benno.pdf").|
The PDF application file should contain (note the order):
- a one-page application letter (limited to 11 point type, double spaced, times new roman, 25 mm margins on 4 sides) which includes the title of your talk in case you were chosen for the symposium (see below)
- CV + list of publications (all publications which are freely available in an open aces repository or via a journal's website shall be marked with the label "[OA]"). In case of multi-author papers please indicate your contribution to the paper
- a one-page description of your current main achievements, your main scientific goal(s) and why you are the ideal person to pursue the suggested research (11 point type, double spaced, Times New Roman, 25mm margins on 4 sides)
- a maximum of three pages (limited to 11 point type, double spaced, times new roman, 25 mm margins on 4 sides) summarizing your future research plans including a statement of whether the proposal is a continuation of your current Postdoc project
- Names and addresses of three scientists who could provide letters of recommendation upon request by the selection committee. This is in addition to the two letters of recommendation submitted for you
- up to three of your most important papers
The applicant obtains a confirmation of the submission directly and by Email.
Note: Without this confirmation, submission was not successful!