|The applicant clicks on this link, fills in the registration code and submits his/her application file. This file should be labelled with applicant's family name and full first name (example: "miller_benno.pdf").|
- An application letter (maximum two pages, limited to 11 point type, double spaced, times new roman, 25 mm margins on 4 sides) which includes your (up to three) MPI(s) of choice (indicate the order of preference) and a title of your talk in case you were chosen for the hearing. Please indicate here also which of your publications submitted is your most important one and give a short explanation from your point of view why you consider this to be your most important publication.
- CV + list of publications (all publications which are freely available in an open access repository or via a journal’s website should be marked with the label “[OA]”)
- a one-page description of your main scientific achievements so far and your main scientific goals (limited to 11 point type, double spaced, times new roman, 25 mm margins on 4 sides)
- a maximum of two pages (limited to 11 point type, double spaced, times new roman, 25 mm margins on 4 sides) summarizing your future research plans including a statement of whether the proposal is a continuation of your current Postdoc project
- names and addresses of three scientists who could provide additional letters of recommendation upon request by the selection committee
- up to three of your most important papers
The applicant obtains a confirmation of the submission directly and by Email. (Note: Without this confirmation submission was not successful!)